Sunday, August 20, 2006

Thanks...

I'm so touched to know there are so many of my friends are so concern about me!Hehe..especially those who drop their comments on my previous post and those who messaged me.You know who you are!Thank you guys for the care and encouragement given!The supports indeed made me feel much better!!
Anyway,don't worry,i'm doing great now.Just have a look at the pictures i took after that test!All the pain was forgotten...haha!!By the way, i'll only get the MRI result after 2 weeks.So for the time being,i'll just enjoy my last few days in Kelantan!

wasSup Doc : Enjoy each of your days for you never know what will happen tomorrow...

6 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

so now u know how ppl care bout u huh...hehehe
when r u coming to my house ha? =P

sharon said...

ANGELENE! so it's reaaally you.
happy to know that u're blogging.. i'll link u ok ? =)

Paul said...

peaceful paul???? i know alot of people who would beg to differ... hahaahha =)

Ang3 said...

eh Paul,wat bout pathetic Paul or perfect Paul?they sound weird rite?so i put peaceful peaceful Paul la!Muahahahaha....

Paul said...

no comments....

xan-di said...

xmas xan?? hmm.. ok.. i'm sure its a compliment :P