Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How Abnormal Am I???

You Are 36% Abnormal


You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.*Imagine me without SOUL*

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess. *i thought i am always one*


You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection. *haha,I'm so in love with myself...SS Queen*

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement. *i like ppl, ppl likes me-wink*

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.*medium risk only?Hehe...ppl around me sure know i'm super duper obsessed with my lecture notes but not hand sanitizer la!!*

How Abnormal Are You?

No comments: