Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Package surPrise!

A CNY pressie from someone special all the way from UK....

WAt's in there???HHmmm....

Woahhh, MAGNETSSSssssss

Murano Stone- from Venice:]
This special person is always the queen in my heart. She is so sweet. Just hav a look at all the magnets she collected for me whenever she visits a country....Rome, Italy, Berlin, Barcelona, Pisa, Venice and so on! I cant believe it myself! Wat a lovely present! Love them muchie gal. My magnets collection has increased.Yay!!This very special person is non other than my pretty sis-Adelene!!!Thank you very very much!Muacks.....
My latest collection....

waSsup Doc:
Dear sis,
This year Chinese New Year is never the same without you...
All of us miss ya here.....
Waiting for u to come back,sis.

3 comments:

crz said...

the murano stone looks very pretty!!

*jeSSicA* said...

yea i like that murano stone too!! the way u took the pic of it..the angle..made it look so pretty!

Unknown said...

you verey good