Monday, March 19, 2007

a Taste of happiness..

'Miserable' is the only word i can use to describe last Friday....
the Chirpy Angelene turned to an EMO bear which shocked my fellow school mates that day.
However, thanks to all of you who have sent me msges, calls and support..U kno who u are:)
Special thanks to Denise n Li Shan...

As i came back from cell group that night which was about 12.30am. I received a call from Denise. As usual, her sweet sweet voice comforted me...Then b4 she put down her phone, she said we left smth for u outside ur door. Go out and have a look....I was kinda surprised coz i just stepped into my apartment like 5 mins ago only. So i opened my door and this was wat i got,"smiling widely to me" at my doorstep...A humongous SUNFLOWER, a bag of msges by both the sweet girls,and a hand-made photo framed by Denise written all the things we've done together....Tears rolled down as i read the msges, knowing that you are always there to give me strength. I'm really touched n grateful.Thanks darlings!

wasSup Doc: I can afford to loose everything in this world, but i dun think i can afford to loose friends like you all, supporting and comforting me all the way:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A really humongous Sunflower! so pretty!!

笑一笑, 没什么过不了!

*jeSSicA* said...

the sunflower so nice...is this your second time receiving sunflower from them?

btw i never receive any flowers from friends...so u muz appreciate it! =)

Ang3 said...

Nope, it's the third time from my friends..Yea, so sweet of them.i really appreciate it...