Monday, September 17, 2007

K.I.M.M.I.E

This post is dedicated to my dearest, cutest ji mui, Kimmie!

'Sui cha bo, muz stay strong when u're alone out there k:')

I know this pretty girl when we were 7 years old..Since then we were in the SAME class till Form 5. We used to attend the same tuition lessons, play some sports together and of course "lepaking" in KB mall, our biggest mall in Kelantan..Hehehe! Just wanna thank you for your accompaniment throughout the 20 years of my life. U're really a blessing to me. Thank you for being who you are, never hide your feelings and give me your greatest support. U have been a good friend and a great ji mui.

But now, u're heading to Wales to fulfill your dream, your dream of becoming a successful Lawyer. I sincerely wish you all the best in your future endeavours and remember we will always miss your presence.Keep in touch darling..*Sob sob*

Kimmie oh Kimmie, miss u loads!!!

waSsup Doc: Absence makes the heart grows fonder(",)

9 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

i remember seeing that pic in anne's friendster last year...haha...

Anonymous said...

fong is gonna shout at her laptop when she c the look alike bookworm pic. haha.
i miss her so much.

Ang3 said...

>i'm alone-i miss t.k.f:
Yea, i hope so too..Haha. i didnt get her permission to put such a cute + nerdy pic on my blog:)N really miss her laaaa..

Anonymous said...

haha....dun worry! it's so fine...the cute + nerdy pic will juz makes u miss me more! hehe...thanks ange for the meaningful blog...miss u very much my dear...! *hugz*

Ang3 said...

>Awww, kimmie finally read this blog:)hope that everything is fine there my dear:)take good care of yourself there k! *hugz*

Anonymous said...

Fong, drop me a msg or gimme a ring as soon as u get a uk line kays?
also stop causing fire in ur flat! hehehe tcare gurl:)

Anonymous said...

so fast tat every1 knew the pancake got burnt?

Ang3 said...

>Kimmie: Oh, so it's a pancake that cause the fire!!See,told u to learn cooking when u're slacking in KB d ma..Hahahah. i hope the fire alarm didnt ring n cause chaos in your apartment..next time b more careful ya:)

>Let's play fire: Thanks for the info bout how kimmie 'started' a fire..May i kno who is this, plz??

Anonymous said...

she did learn cookin in kb. but heatin a pancake wasnt in her 'cookin lesson' i guess. 2 b more specify, it wasnt her tat cause the fire. but her fren. haha. juz tat she was the 1 helpin out 2 put out fire. no fire actually, it was juz heavy smoke. wat am i talkin??? lala lala lala lulela.....