Saturday, September 01, 2007

Brand NEW September

I got a new Pink bag..NICE or NOT???

I got a new soft toy...Wat's the name of this teapot?Anyone???

I got a new phone...Xda mini S!!

I got a new heels..Thanks to my mummy!!

I got a new comb..Thanks to IVY who helped me bought this all the way from Singapore coz i cant find it in Malaysia!!

I got new magnets from Athens..2 more new family members joining my magnets collection!

I got a new bible..Thanks to my dear koko!

I got a new Haircut....


& 1 more day to a new semester....Yay!!


wasSup Doc : We need more than a new start; we need a new heart-to be made alive.


He makes us alive by grace through faith; "it is the gift of God"(Epehesian 2:8)

7 comments:

crz said...

wowz.. sumbody got super duper canggih fone ady wor.. n de bible looksgreat =)i noe de teapot's name.. its MRS POTTS!! isn't potts TB of de spine..? hahah..

sharon said...

OMG!!! my dad just bought my sis a new bible last 2 weeks, and it IS THE SAME one you're having now!!! hahaha
same color, same bag, same!

NIV version right? :p

i like it!

Ang3 said...

>Crz: Yayayay!!!IT's Mrs PoTTS. and u're right, Potts is the name for the TB of the spine!Smart boy..

>Shaz: yup, it's NIV version. I LOVE it very much tooo...It's so girlish:):)

*jeSSicA* said...

wow...brand new phone! *envy envy* i used to only see the images of this type of phones in newspapers! and to think that one of my frens have it in her hands...wow...

p/s: surely u'll be taking lotsa of pics with it yea? i mean...ur own pic =P

Ang3 said...

>Jess: I'm NOT that SS my dear...u're wrong this time..I still prefer to use my camera.never take any pics of myself with the phone yet...Hahahahahha.wait til u come back from Aus,i'l use it to take OUR pics k:)

*jeSSicA* said...

wat, u mean using ur own camera to take ur own pics is it? hehehe....

Ang3 said...

>Jess: hey gal..i'm not that SS k..I wont do that either!!!or mayb u'll do that??Hahaha.jk la,i kno u wont!:):)