Sunday, October 10, 2010

why am i soO happy?!

A friend asked me recently the question above...answer would be...because I'm Angelene maaaa....na, because am so loved by God and the people around me as well...:)))) Work in hospital kind of slow down abit compared to my previous posting. Doing a 4 weeks attachment in the Christie, one of the biggest cancer hospital across UK. We're supposed to gain as much knowledge about cancer throughout this 4 weeks...God is good to have me allocated with Dr Lee, my church member! Has been great ^_^Hah..surprises one after another made my day as well..Maybe God has already instored LOADS of stuff to cheer me daily including the kind souls to lavish me with gifts:)
Hosanna knew i love GREENTEA, so she gave me this set of green tea handcream and soap when she came back to Mcr from Abu Dhabi!! *touched indeed, because she took notice of this little fact about Angie*!
Steph recommended this 'Healthy Snack Box' to me..it's FREE for the first box, delivered right to my doorstep with assorted nuts for snacktime:) No more sugar spiking muffins for tea..Lol!
Shahira bought us THESE kitKATs when she visited Japan last summer! *Happy daoo pengsan*! Really wanna visit Japan one day for the varieties of KitKat that they've got to offer!
Lily and Sis bought some bento accessories for me over last summer...Wahhhh...my collection of bento is now quite impressive i must say. Thanks to my deariesS :)Though this arrived late from AUSSIE instead of Prague, dun worry Jeremy! Thanks for remembering to send me my favourite POSTCARD..Hehehe!!!
not to forget, CheaXin gave me these 2 sets of Lock&Lock tupperwareS when she came back from Brunei! Though I didnt get to go back home this summer, my dearies DID rmb me and brought me gifts! Awwww.....how loved I am, right:) How can I not be happy when the ppl around me LOVE me so much!
Thank God for friends...who constantly rmb Angie! That makes a difference:)
I love God's invention of Technology toO, because of the ability to call/email to friends MILES away:) NiceEe.

**************************

AHHHHHHH.......KEVIN visited Manchester over this weekend! Poor boy had to take a 9 hours BUS ride from Aberdeen just to visit us:) Thank you! It's been 2 years since we last met! Seems uber LONG right, but oh wellie, we shall see when is out next meet up!Muakakakka....COME WORK IN NORTH WEST LAAAA. the MUST EAT:) ever famous DIMSUM! We had a feast, dont we..lol! Extra kg for this week! We both noticed smth..we looked like brother and sister in this pic! Hello lil bro^_^and the MUST TAKE snap shot in Chinatown with the arch:)

Thanks for the yummilicious SeaFooD PAELLA...*i'm salivating now just thinking about it* It was AWESOME! I shall demand for that AGAIN when we meet k!
Thanks Kev! Great seeing u again:) *smiley*

**************
finally, a love gift from God. It was a surprise i must say. Remember the 11 weeks Paeds Audit project i did in my year 4 last June? yes, it has been ages ago, but recently I received an email from the Year 4 coordinator informing me that the panel has chosen me as one of the winners for the year 4 paeds oral presentation, organised by the Manchester Paeds Club! The prize is a 30 pound cheque! Not much money, but the joy is overwhelming. We weren't informed that there is going to be such prize when we did the presentations for our projects! If not, I'm sure most of us will put in MORE effort in doing the presentation. It must be God, giving me extra pocket money, and remind me about His faithfulness towards me. A friend once told me, when God wants to give you smth, there is always some way... mysterious but true..Lol!
So anyone of you who are in need of anything, START praying, you will never know how God can provide. Dun get me wrong, I didnt pray for this...it's a lovely surprise from Him:)

so why I am happy all time?
God + Friends = L.O.V.E
=)






wasSup Doc: God who supplies seed to the sower and bread for the food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every ocassion, and..your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. - 2 Corinthians 9:10-11-





3 comments:

KidsDreamWork said...

Congratulations for winning the year 4 paeds oral presentation! Malaysia boleh! :D
Your bento gears collections seems growing! By the way, I'm hosting another giveaway again to celebrate the 1st Anniversary of KidsDreamWork, so come join the fun yeah! :D

Ang3 said...

>AiPing: Thankies thankies! Alright, i shall go over your blog now and try to win smth! TQ for informing me bout the giveaway...btw, congratulations upon 1st annuversary..keep up the good work!
:)

Jayz said...

Jay can you help buy the healthy snack for me ? looked yumms