Friday, February 04, 2011

Rabbit is my year...

Happy bunny is me because...i'm back home for CNY! Whee..after almost 3 years away from home, I'm now back for a celebration with my family! Indeed good fun to celebrate this day with my lovely family members. Time really flies, and all of us have grown up so much. I could remember vividly when we were young, running up and down in the house and hoping more visitors to come so that we get more angpaos. And once the visitors leave, we would all rush into the room and check how much money we get! Lol..those were the days, think I now understand more the meaning of FAMILY reunion:) Not much bout the angpaos..To be honest, I dun even bother whether how much money I get...concentrating more on the food/ cookies..lol. Weighing machine shall be my enemy this month!
Visited my dearest aunt and uncles in Melacca:)Grandma and 2 lovely daughters:)The gurls cousie..Am already an aunt..see the little gurl..hehe, she is my little niece:)
Family love! Had dinner at a Hakka restaurant. Nice homey food:)the Queen and princesses of Teo family ;)
3 children missing one..GARY!!!! Happy CNY dear, hope you have a great celebration in US..love u loads Gygy..


GREAT to be home~~~


wasSup Doc: Happy Chinese New Year all.....May all of you have a prosperous year ahead. much love.

1 comment:

*jeSSicA* said...

xin nian kuai le to the teo family!!!! send my regards to ur parents!! =D